Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Save your coupons week to week

Why should I save my coupons? 

Easy - because you might need them next week.

I save coupons for about 2 months - 8 weeks - after they come out - now I don't clip all of them at once, but sometimes I will go back through the old ones and find great deals - which I will post on here =]

So if you still have the coupons from 3/21 - dig em out for some deals

Again - to price match and get double coupons you have to go to Meijer's

Edwards Pie – Price Match to this weeks Wal-mart ad for 5.00 – then use $.75 off coupon which will double.  - Great store bought pie for $3.50 - I am taking mine to Easter at my mom's.

Pantene Shampoo and conditioner – Price match at 4.00 each to Family Dollar – and use $2 off 2 coupon from last week.  This is shampoo and conditioner for $6.00 ( a good deal if this is your brand)

Lysol Neutra Air – save 1.50 on 1  - This was also out last week and will probably result in a free or almost free can of lysol - but I just didn't want to make the trip up there for one thing.

Hope you find these useful
Happy shopping
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment